How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser Help. If you use a browser other than those listed above, please consult its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionality of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.